Wednesday 7 March 2012

Quick Fist


I'd seen this little rubber holder called a "Quick Fist" which is like a clamp that you can use to hold items like a shovel, hi-lift jack, axe and a whole host of other things.
Lil and I went to Bunnings with neither of us game to ask for a "Quick Fist". So we took the search online. I remember seeing the advert from a company called OVESCO in the Camper Trailer Australia magazine so went through my copies and found the advert. At $8 a pop these little clamps are brilliant.
We have now managed to put the Axe on the tailgate of the camper so its out of the way on a space thats normally unusable. Next is the broom and the shovel and we even have one that will mount the fire extinguisher too........brilliant.
I think I will be back online to get some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment