Thursday 15 March 2012

Projecta IP-600 Pure sine wave inverter.

Our Projecta Pure Sine wave inverter has arrived and I'm looking forward to setting it up.
My plan is to hook the leads up with an Anderson lead so it can be swapped between the car and the camper. I already have an Anderson lead on the Camper which allows us to hook up the inverter and then use our laptop and camera.
I'm going to wire up the aux battery in the car with an Anderson lead and some 6 B&S cable so we can charge the laptop whilst travelling and run the fridge on 240v which will keep it running cooler.

The unit also has a separate controller which allows you to see voltage draw and current rate whilst on the move. The unit also has built-in cut off and alarms for low battery and short circuit protection.
I will be wiring in a 100amp circuit breaker at the battery to protect it and us from any dramas.

My weekend projects are starting to mount up.......

Stookie :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information.
    sine wave inverter

    ReplyDelete