Tuesday 20 March 2012

All wired up.

So I've had a busy weekend. I have installed 2 100amp circuit breakers, one in the dual battery system and one in the camper trailer. I have hooked up an Anderson connector on both batteries also which now gives us a great deal of options.
We can run the fridge whilst travelling on 240v which will allow it to run cooler. We can also recharge the Camper battery whilst driving. To monitor all this I have a projecta dual batter monitor that tells me all my charge rates on the dual battery system. Whilst we are setup I have an 80w solar panel to top the battery up on the camper.
The deep cycle in the camper also has an Anderson lead and allows us to plug in the laptop and recharge the camera too.

I think we are done for the moment !

Stookie :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: